- Read & interpret blueprints on all equipment used throughout the plant.
- Repair, rebuild, or overhaul all equipment used throughout the plant.
- Understanding and use of Mack’s ISO Policies and Procedures.
- Interface with production supervisors & engineers to solve production problems.
- Service plant equipment by knowing how to read and interpret blueprints.
- Must be able to understand, repair, and service robotics.
- Serve as an electrician in repair of or installation of equipment.
Job Qualifications/License/Education/Required Experience
- Communicate with vendors & contractors on all rated needs & quotes.
- Maintain Mack’s standard of housekeeping in all areas.
- Work as a team player.
- Must possess a Mack forklift license.
Senior Maintenance Technician Qualifications
- 5 or more years experience in maintenance or related field.
- Demonstrated skills and ability at a higher level.
Unusual Working Conditions
- Flexible working hours – call ins on nights and weekends.
- Some jobs may be very dirty.
- Must be able to work in conditions that may exceed 100 F.
- Sometime work requirements will be at heights requiring a ladder or mechanical lift.
Unusual Physical Requirements
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to maneuver in unusual working situations.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
If interested, please complete Mack’s on-line application form (see link below) or send hard copies of your resume, compensation expectations and a letter of introduction to:
Mack Molding Company
149 Watertank Road
Statesville, NC 28677
704-878-9641, ext 4427 or 864-472-2011, ext 2807
Resumes accepted from qualified applicants only.
Equal Opportunity Employer