Mack can manage your new product introduction cycle from concept development to production launch. The process flow includes:
- Project definition — product development specifications, IP review, physician feedback, market research & competitive analysis
- Concept development — innovative brainstorming, concept evaluation, initial breadboard fabrication, animal/cadaver testing
- Engineering development — detailed design, design FMEA, bench testing, clinical testing
- DFM/DFA — human factors/ergonomics,design verification, functional prototype build & test, manufacturing fixture development, manufacturing component fabrication & sourcing
- Design validation — sterilization validations, packaging design & validations, process validations, transportation testing, biocompatibility, quality & process documentation
- Contract manufacturing — mold construction for plastics, die construction for metals, manufacturing line support, quality line support, supply management, Class 10,000 and 100,000 clean rooms, distribution and order fulfillment.
Whether you enlist Mack’s services from design to prototyping, from molding to manufacturing, or all the way from design to manufacturing, you benefit from concurrent product management. The advantages? No lag between services. Fewer hand-offs, fewer mistakes. Faster time-to-market.