As the manufacturing arm for our customers, Mack has built a worldwide reputation as a reliable provider of plastic injection molding services and contract manufacturer in a number of diverse markets, including medical, industrial, transportation, energy/environment, computer and business, and consumer products. One key area where we are bringing the high quality and value our customers have come to expect is the Company’s CNC operations in its Machining Department – and we are looking for highly-motivated CNC operators on all shifts to help meet our goal of Total Customer Satisfaction while thriving in our fast-paced environment. If you have strong teamwork and cooperation skills, we want to talk to you!
The CNC operator is responsible for operating CNC machinery, including performing secondary and value-add tasks, as well as operations, within cycle times. Additional responsibilities include:
- Performing floor work /material handling duties
- Operating various assembly, production equipment, and hand tools
- Handling, assembling and inspecting product and part
- Performing quality inspections and following ISO procedures
- Preparing and packing parts for material handling and/or shipping
- See, reads, and follows work instructions, safety procedures, and completes various forms and reports
- Rotating into other departments to perform similar tasks as needed
- Working with co-workers in a safe, professional and cooperative manner
- Maintaining good attendance, flexibility in job assignments, adaptable to changing business needs, and continually learns and applies new skills
The ideal candidate will have a high school diploma or GED along with previous assembly and/or manufacturing experience. Successful candidates also will have basic math skills along with the ability to see, read, and follow instructions/procedures/policies.
Employees are one of the Company’s most valuable assets, and Mack is committed to honoring their contributions through competitive compensation packages, diverse career paths, advancement opportunities and by nurturing a team-oriented, engaging work environment. This position is located in beautiful southern Vermont with an unparalleled quality of life.
If interested, please complete Mack’s on-line application form (see link below) or send hard copies of your resume, compensation expectations and a letter of introduction to:
Mack Molding Company
608 Warm Brook Road
Arlington, VT 05250
Attn: Human Resources
Resumes accepted from qualified applicants only.
Equal Opportunity Employer