- Responsible for the initial start-up and processing of all machines, robots and auxiliary equipment.
- Participate in the set-up and sampling of new, transferred, and modified products.
- Ability to debug and take corrective action on equipment and processes as necessary. Work with tooling and maintenance personnel as required.
- Work with engineering, plant personnel, customers, and vendors in all areas of technical processing.
- Responsible for preventative maintenance of all machines, robots and auxiliary equipment.
- Notify appropriate personnel of maintenance needs to equipment as necessary.
- Complete and maintain all required paperwork.
- Ability to use and understand Mack Molding’s ISO policies and procedures.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations.
- Maintain Mack’s standard of housekeeping in all areas.
- Ability to travel on company business as required.
- Any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Provide leadership and direction to Manufacturing on manufacturing processes.
- Train Indirect Manufacturing Personnel in the operation of equipment, fixtures and processes.
Job Qualifications/License/Education/Required Experience
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic verbal, written and math skills.
- Must maintain a Mack-Issued Forklift License.
Senior Finishing Technician Qualifications
- 5 or more years experience as finishing technician or related field.
- Demonstrated skills and ability at a higher level.
Unusual Working Conditions
- Exposure to temperatures of between 50F to 110F
- Exposure in-plant to temperatures between 50F and 110F and plant odors from plastic and paint processing.
Unusual Physical Requirements
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs as required [when necessary].
- Ability to bend, walk, climb and stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to work a 12-hour shift flexible schedule. (Some overtime may be required).
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
If interested, please complete Mack’s on-line application form (see link below) or send hard copies of your resume, compensation expectations and a letter of introduction to:
Mack Molding Company
149 Watertank Road
Statesville, NC 28677
704-878-9641, ext 4427 or 864-472-2011, ext 2807
704-873-1966 (fax)Resumes accepted from qualified applicants only.
Equal Opportunity Employer