Are you comfortable with hand tools and machinery? Would you describe yourself as an independent self-starter who can work well in a fast-paced environment? Do you have previous finishing experience? If this sounds like you, Mack would like to speak to you about openings for an engineering technician on the first and second shifts at its headquarters in the beautiful mountains of southern Vermont.
As the manufacturing arm for our customers, Mack has built a worldwide reputation as a reliable provider of plastic injection molding and contract manufacturing services in a number of diverse markets, including medical, industrial, transportation, energy/environment, computer and business, and consumer products. Many would say the technician is an integral part of our success. He or she:
- Performs set-ups for testing equipment/stations, computers, printers, etc.
- Performs IT maintenance of servers, Tulip and Label Systems including on boarding of new users
- Assists with engineering development and new product launch
- Assists engineering with day to day work load including change orders (ECO)
- Quotes and procures machinery, computers, printers, software and tooling
- Writes and performs Installation Qualifications (IQ), Operation Qualifications (OQ) and Performance Qualifications (PQ) consistent with validation requirements of software and machinery
- Assists in creation and change of company policies, procedures and manuals
- Maintains machinery and/or tooling to maximize efficiency and quality of production
- Performs diagnostic troubleshooting of computers, printers, software and machinery
- Creates and teaches core competency courses and other company and program specific courses
- Optimizes processes to achieve product quality, production efficiency and process repeatability
- Initiates problem reports NPMRs, and NMRs
- Participates and drives cost reduction initiatives
The ideal candidate will possess working knowledge of hand tools, machinery and IT related functions, along with Finishing / Engineering Department’s operations. Previous finishing, computer and software experience is preferred. A certificate from a college or technical school desired.
Employees are one of the Company’s most valuable assets, and Mack is committed to honoring their contributions through competitive compensation packages, diverse career paths, advancement opportunities and by nurturing a team-oriented, engaging work environment. This position is located in beautiful southern Vermont with an unparalleled quality of life.
If interested, please complete Mack’s on-line application form (see link below) and send it with your resume, salary history and a letter of introduction to:
Mack Molding Company
608 Warm Brook Road
Arlington, VT 05250
Attn: Human Resources
Resumes accepted from qualified applicants only.
Equal Opportunity Employer.