- Provide leadership assistance in the training and development of facilities personnel
- Direct and oversee major maintenance activities.
- Plan and coordinate annual shutdown machine repairs and updates.
- Oversee work order activities with the assistance of maintenance personnel.
- Maintain calibration of injection molding machines.
- Stay informed with updated equipment controls and maintenance requirements.
- Work with Scheduling to obtain equipment for PM’s.
- Repair, rebuild, or overhaul all equipment used throughout the plant.
- Service plant equipment by knowing how to read and interpret blueprints.
- Understand, repair, and service robotics.
- Initiate and implement cost effective ideas for continual improvement.
- Initiate and implement continual improvement safety initiatives.
- Interface with production supervisors & engineers to solve production problems.
- Maintain professional relationships with all Mack personnel.
- Maintain Mack’s standard of housekeeping in all areas.
- Communicate with vendors & contractors on all rated needs & quotes.
Job Qualifications/License/Education/Required Experience
- Technical training with sound mechanical aptitude and experience
- Experience in multiple aspects of facilities and equipment maintenance
- Experienced in diagnostics and repair of machine controls and electrical components.
- Minimum of high school education
- Must possess a Mack forklift license.
- Understanding and use of Mack’s Policies and Procedures.
Employees are one of the Company’s most valuable assets, and Mack is committed to honoring their contributions through competitive compensation packages, diverse career paths, advancement opportunities and by nurturing a team-oriented, engaging work environment. If interested, please complete Mack’s on-line application form (see link below) or send hard copies of your resume, compensation expectations and a letter of introduction to:
Mack Molding Company
C/O Trudy Hood
10769 Asheville Hwy
Inman, SC 29349
Resumes accepted from qualified applicants only.
Equal Opportunity Employer