Website Mack_Molding Mack Molding Co.
With more than 103 years of business under its belt, Mack Molding is a well-oiled machine, fine-tuned to reinforce its worldwide reputation for injection molding, machining, design work, sheet metal fabrication and contract manufacturing. The Company has not become the manufacturing arm of some of the top fortune 500 companies, as well as cutting-edge start-up organizations, without talented team members who are able to work independently in a fast-paced environment while fostering a strong sense of teamwork and cooperation. If this sounds like you, Mack would like to speak to you about becoming a Metals Team Member on the third shift at the Company’s Headquarters in Arlington, Vt.
- Operating press brakes, punch presses, and auxiliary equipment
- Performing hardware insertion and resistance welding
- Performing floor work/material handling duties
- Operating various assembly, production equipment and hand tools
- Handling, assembling, and inspecting product and parts
- Performing quality inspections, and follows ISO procedures
- Preparing and packing parts for material handling and/or shipping
- Following work instructions and safety procedures
- Completing various forms and reports
- Rotating into other departments to perform similar tasks as needed
The ideal candidate will have a high school diploma or GED. Preference will be shown to applicants witjh previous assembly/manufacturing experience. Successful candidates also will have the ability to apply basic math skills; and see, read, and follow instructions/procedures/policies.
Employees are one of the Company’s most valuable assets, and Mack is committed to honoring their contributions through competitive compensation packages, diverse career paths, advancement opportunities and by nurturing a team-oriented, engaging work environment. This position is located in beautiful southern Vermont with an unparalleled quality of life.
If interested, please complete Mack’s on-line application form (see link below) or send hard copies of your resume, compensation expectations and a letter of introduction to:
Mack Molding Company
608 Warm Brook Road
Arlington, VT 05250
Attn: Human Resources
Resumes accepted from qualified applicants only.
Equal Opportunity Employer