- Responsible for the initial start-up and processing of all molding machines, robots and auxiliary equipment.
- Participate in the set-up and sampling of new, transferred, and modified molds.
- Ability to debug and take corrective action on molds and processes as necessary. Work with tooling and maintenance personnel as required.
- Work with engineering, plant personnel, customers, and vendors in all areas of technical processing.
- Thorough knowledge of commodity and engineering grade resins and their properties.
- Notify appropriate personnel of maintenance needs to equipment as necessary.
- Complete and maintain all required paperwork.
- Ability to use and understand Mack Molding’s ISO policies and procedures.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations.
- Maintain Mack’s standard of housekeeping in all areas.
- Any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Job Qualifications/License/Education/Required Experience
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic verbal, written and math skills.
- Must maintain a Mack-Issued Forklift License.
Senior Molding Technician Qualifications
- 5 or more years experience as a Molding Technician.
- Demonstrated skills and ability at a higher level.
Unusual Physical Requirements
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs as required [when necessary].
- Ability to bend, walk, climb and stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to work a 12-hour shift schedule.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
If interested, please complete Mack’s on-line application form (see link below) or send hard copies of your resume, compensation expectations and a letter of introduction to:
Mack Molding Company
149 Watertank Road
Statesville, NC 28677
704-878-9641, ext 4427 or 864-472-2011, ext 2807
COVID-19 APPLICATION PROCESS UPDATE
In order to mitigate the risks associated with COVID-19 exposure, Mack is encouraging all candidates to fill out and submit a formal application remotely rather than at the plant. The application can be downloaded here.
Completed applications can be attached as a support document on the online application form or sent directly to Mack’s Statesville facility as listed above.
Resumes accepted from qualified applicants only.
Equal Opportunity Employer