Website Mack Prototype
Mack Prototype is the premiere source of a wide range of rapid prototyping services designed to enhance customers’ product development cycle. With a range of expertise including rapid prototyping FDM, CNC machining, polyurethane molding, and low-volume injection molding, Mack Proto is uniquely positioned to produce exceptional products. At our core is molding, and the Company is looking for a molding technician to keep high quality parts coming our of our presses.
Set up and operating plastic injection molding machines by performing the following duties.
- Set up plastic injection molding machines per provided specifications and prior experience, as assigned by Molding Supervisor per Production Schedule.
- Install and remove molds as required.
- Start up production using established processing parameters, where applicable. Make necessary process adjustments to assure that customer specifications and cosmetic requirements are met.
- Establish and document part-specific molding processes for new parts, per provided specifications and technical data.
- Oversee and assist Molding Operators in performing their duties by responding to machine alarms and requests for assistance.
- As required, perform the duties of Molding Operator.
- Perform material handling tasks, including filling, emptying, and cleaning of dryers, and inventory of materials, as required.
- Clean, lubricate, and perform light maintenance of injection molds prior to storage, and as required.
- Perform light maintenance and repair to injection molding and ancillary equipment, as required and per technical qualification.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic verbal, written and math skills.
- Must maintain a Mack-Issued Forklift License.
- 1 or 2 years experience as a Molding Technician.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs as required [when necessary].
- Ability to bend, walk, climb and stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Visual acumen to identify flaws or damage per customer specification. Visual aids may be provided as required.
Employees are one of the Company’s most valuable assets, and Mack Proto is committed to honoring their contributions through competitive compensation packages, diverse career paths, advancement opportunities and by nurturing a team-oriented, engaging work environment.
If interested, please complete the on-line application form (see link below) or send hard copies of your resume, compensation expectations and a letter of introduction to:
Attn: Human Resources
424 Main Street
Gardner, MA 01440
Resumes accepted from qualified applicants only.
Equal Opportunity Employer