Website Mack Prototype
Mack Prototype is the premiere source of a wide range of rapid prototyping services designed to enhance customers’ product development cycle. With a range of expertise including rapid prototyping FDM, CNC machining, polyurethane molding, and low-volume injection molding, Mack Proto is uniquely positioned to produce exceptional products. Our mission is nothing short of Total Customer Satisfaction, and the Company is looking for a project coordinator to ensure that we reach our goals.
The project coordinator is responsible for all phases of project including: customer service, scheduling and order processing.
- Receive and process customer orders and communicate achievable delivery commitments and updates to customer
- Manage multiple customer, projects and priorities
- Schedule prototype and production jobs based on customer requirements and workload capacity with department Supervisor(s).
- Issue job launches and procure all required materials to assure that production commitments can be met.
- Customer Service including order and schedule revisions, shipping schedule, and all non-technical issues.
- Assign and schedule Machine Operators and equipment to perform required secondary operations to meet production commitments.
- Purchase raw materials as needed
- Maintain and document inventory for raw material, purchased components, and finished goods.
- Support sales, quoting and estimating as needed
- Other duties may be assigned
- Associate Degree (AA) or equivalent from two year college or technical school, and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Office or equivalent (ex. Word, Excel, Spreadsheets, etc)
- Experience working with 3D CAD and 2D Drawings (preferred)
Employees are one of the Company’s most valuable assets, and Mack Proto is committed to honoring their contributions through competitive compensation packages, diverse career paths, advancement opportunities and by nurturing a team-oriented, engaging work environment.
If interested, please complete the on-line application form (see link below) or send hard copies of your resume, compensation expectations and a letter of introduction to:
Attn: Human Resources
424 Main Street
Gardner, MA 01440
Resumes accepted from qualified applicants only.
Equal Opportunity Employer