- Ensure all customer specific requirements are identified and communicated to the organization.
- Responsible for determination of requirements related to products and process.
- Assist Account Managers and Tooling group in reviewing product designs to determine manufacturing capabilities
- Establish initial BOM’s and Routers for manufactured products.
- Coordinate with Tooling Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, and Product Quality Engineering, in managing sampling and process design activities as well as products quality planning.
- Act as main contact for Product Quality Engineering and Manufacturing Engineering personnel with regards to
ongoing program life cycle.
- Responsible for managing engineering changes (E/Cs) including documentation issuance using the PPCS system.
- Review, translate CAD models, drawings, and other part presentation data.
- Responsible for managing the APQP process.
- Improve individual job profitability with Account Managers and Manufacturing teams.
- Ability to follow up and assist in part cost analysis and cost reduction opportunities.
Assist quality department in disposition of questionable product and issues at customers.
- Maintain ISO compliance through the use and understanding of Mack ISO policies and procedures.
- Follow all Safety rules and regulations and maintain Mack standard of housekeeping.
- Perform other duties as necessitated by change or condition as assigned by Supervisor.
- Assist manufacturing in trouble shooting of molding and/or finishing issues.
Job Qualifications/License/Education/Required Experience
- 4 year Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in related field
- Five + years of Program Management experience; preferably in the plastics industry.
- Working knowledge of the APQP process including PPAP, MSA, FMEA, and Control Plans.
- Working knowledge of injection molding, tooling and secondary processes
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, suppliers, and tooling sources.
- Possess a good knowledge of plastic materials, properties, usages, and limitations.
- Proficient in MS Office and Project.
- Possess above average verbal and written skills.
Employees are one of the Company’s most valuable assets, and Mack is committed to honoring their contributions through competitive compensation packages, diverse career paths, advancement opportunities and by nurturing a team-oriented, engaging work environment. If interested, please complete Mack’s on-line application form (see link below) or send hard copies of your resume, compensation expectations and a letter of introduction to:
Mack Molding Company
C/O Trudy Hood
10769 Asheville Hwy
Inman, SC 29349
Resumes accepted from qualified applicants only.
Equal Opportunity Employer