Mack’s Inman, S.C., team is looking for a quality manager. If you have experience in automotive manufacturing, the team would like to discuss this opportunity with you.
The ideal candidate will have a college degree. An equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered. Candidates must also have successfully completed a certified lead auditor course and have Core Tools experience. IATF experience is critical to success in this role, as is lead auditor experience. Successful candidates will also show strong communication skills, particularly the ability to create and develop relationships with customers.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working with Registrar to maintain ISO/IATF certifications.
- Reviewing all policies and procedures to assure compliance to ISO/IATF guidelines.
- Developing annual internal audit schedule for Quality Management System.
- Reporting to Executive Management the status of Mack’s Quality Systems.
- Keeping management informed of changes in the ISO/IATF Standards.
- Ensuring Internal Auditors are trained and competent per ISO/IATF Standards.
- Acting as Lead Auditor for internal audits.
- Providing or coordinating training on all ISO/IATF policies, procedures, and departmental work instructions.
- Acting as contact for employees with regards to ISO/IATF activities.
- Developing summary reports of internal audits and other related ISO/IATF activities.
- Issuing and tracking non-conformances found during audits and insure completion, and effectiveness of corrective actions.
- Acting as Plant guide during ISO/IATF surveillance audits.
- Maintaining Continual Improvement of the Organization Process.
- Maintaining Problem Solving Process.
- Managing personnel training to ensure competence.
- Developing, implementing and maintaining a quality assurance system to ensure conformity of purchased materials, and final products to customer requirements.
- Meeting with vendors, customers, quality representatives and company personnel to discuss and resolve quality problems as required.
- Preparing for, and representing, the Company during customer and other audits, as needed.
- Preparing all necessary reports and documentation as required by customers and staff personnel.
- Recommending cost savings and process improvements.
- Supervising activities of Quality Associates, Quality Engineers, Quality Engineering Technician, Metrology Engineer, Quality Analysts and Process Auditors.
- Participating in multi-disciplinary teams on new program introductions and engineering changes.
- Serving as Process Owner for Inspection and Rejected Product Test and Analysis.
Employees are one of the Company’s most valuable assets, and Mack is committed to honoring their contributions through competitive compensation packages, diverse career paths, advancement opportunities and by nurturing a team-oriented, engaging work environment.
If interested, please complete Mack’s on-line application form (see link below) or send hard copies of your resume, compensation expectations and a letter of introduction to:
Mack Molding Company
C/O Trudy Hood, Human Resources
10769 Asheville Hwy
Inman, SC 29349
Resumes accepted from qualified applicants only.
Equal Opportunity Employer.