At Mack our mission is nothing short of Total Customer Satisfaction, and our Quality Department is where the rubber meets the road. As the manufacturing arm for our customers, Mack has built a worldwide reputation for injection molding, machining, design work, sheet metal fabrication and contract manufacturing by custom manufacturing to our customers’ product specifications.
The linchpins of the Quality Team are the Quality Technicians – who provide technical and quality support for assigned programs, processes and manufacturing areas across the product lifecycle.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Assists with development of quality documentation including:
- Dimensional and Visual Quality Requirements (DVQRs)
- Data management, review, and interpretation
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Qualification or Validation Protocols
- Engineering Change Orders (ECOs)
- First Article Inspections (FAIs)
- Process Capability (Cpk) Studies
- Supports/executes root cause investigations for quality issues
- Performs data entry into various software packages, as required
- Works with manufacturing to ensure quality requirements are properly communicated and understood
- Creates spreadsheets for data review
- Generates various quality reports
- Performs quality inspections, as a secondary role, to ensure line coverage
- Distributes controlled documentation to manufacturing floor
- Supports internal and external audit programs
The ideal candidate will have an associate degree, preferably in an engineering or STEM field, or a high school diploma with a minimum of one year of experience in a manufacturing environment. Preference will be shown to candidates who have familiarity with machining, metal fabrication, injection molding or assembly. Candidates should have experience with various software platforms, including word processing, spreadsheet, SPC, Minitab, ERP and Agile Product Life Cycle Management software.
Employees are one of the Company’s most valuable assets, and Mack is committed to honoring their contributions through competitive compensation packages, diverse career paths, advancement opportunities and by nurturing a team-oriented, engaging work environment. This position is located in beautiful southern Vermont with an unparalleled quality of life.
If interested, please complete Mack’s on-line application form (see link below) and send it with your resume, salary history and a letter of introduction to:
Mack Molding Company
608 Warm Brook Road
Arlington, VT 05250
Attn: Human Resources
Resumes accepted from qualified applicants only.
Equal Opportunity Employer