- Read & interpret blueprints on all equipment used throughout the plant.
- Repair, rebuild, or overhaul all equipment used throughout the plant.
- Understanding and use of Mack’s ISO Policies and Procedures.
- Interface with production supervisors & engineers to solve production problems.
- Service plant equipment by knowing how to read and interpret blueprints.
- Must be able to understand, repair, and service robotics.
- Serve as an electrician in repair of or installation of equipment.
Job Qualifications/License/Education/Required Experience
- Communicate with vendors & contractors on all rated needs & quotes.
- Maintain Mack’s standard of housekeeping in all areas.
- Work as a team player.
- Must possess a Mack forklift license.
Employees are one of the Company’s most valuable assets, and Mack is committed to honoring their contributions through competitive compensation packages, diverse career paths, advancement opportunities and by nurturing a team-oriented, engaging work environment. If interested, please complete Mack’s on-line application form (see link below) or send hard copies of your resume, compensation expectations and a letter of introduction to:
Mack Molding Company
C/O Trudy Hood
10769 Asheville Hwy
Inman, SC 29349
Resumes accepted from qualified applicants only.
Equal Opportunity Employer