- Must have knowledge of the molding process
- Must be able to troubleshoot and understand molding defects.
- Have the ability to make necessary program changes during production runs.
- Will be responsible for maintaining all equipment associated with the manufacturing robots.
- Ability to setup or change tooling in the CNC spindles.
- Ability to setup and maintain robotic dispense equipment.
- Must be able to setup and maintain automated insert equipment.
- Responsible for changing out fixtures and preparing robotic work cell for production.
- Ability to use and understand Mack Molding’s ISO policies and procedures.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations.
- Maintain Mack’s standard of housekeeping in all areas.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and repair any issues involving the robots.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
Job Qualifications/Education/Required Experience
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of Fanuc Handling Tool Software.
- Experience with Fanuc RJ3 Controllers.
- Knowledge of vision systems
- Experience with PDS Robotic Spindles.
- Experience working with PLC’s
- Must be able to demonstrate skills on tech pendant
Employees are one of the Company’s most valuable assets, and Mack is committed to honoring their contributions through competitive compensation packages, diverse career paths, advancement opportunities and by nurturing a team-oriented, engaging work environment. If interested, please complete Mack’s on-line application form (see link below) or send hard copies of your resume, compensation expectations and a letter of introduction to:
Mack Molding Company
C/O Trudy Hood
10769 Asheville Hwy
Inman, SC 29349
Resumes accepted from qualified applicants only.
Equal Opportunity Employer