Website Mack Molding Co.
Mack is looking for talent! Do you like a fast paced environment with upward mobility? Are you looking to work with key industry players in a world-class facility utilizing multiple processing technologies? If the answer is yes, Mack would like to speak with you about joining our Inman, S.C., team as a Tooling Engineer.
As the manufacturing arm for our customers, Mack has built a worldwide reputation for plastic injection molding, machining, design work, sheet metal fabrication and contract manufacturing. The Mack team helps launch new products for some of the top fortune 500 companies, as well as cutting-edge technologies for start-up organizations. The Company’s engineers are the minds behind our success, and as a Tooling Engineer you will assuring Mack achieves its mission of achieving Total Customer Satisfaction by developing tool sources and quotations from qualified tool builders to support all new business, existing business and in-house process improvement activities. Additional responsibilities include:
- Making joint customer calls with sales, and business unit personnel representing tooling solutions and creative engineering solutions in efforts to secure new business.
- Placing new tooling orders with tooling shops as new business develops, and monitoring tooling progress, tool delivery dates, and technical compliance with all customer specifications.
- Maintaining full tool responsibility through complete process development, and into production with the assistance of manufacturing engineering.
- Developing quotation data from customer-supplied databases and recommend superior process, tooling, or materials in efforts to secure new business.
- Assisting manufacturing engineering in tooling improvements, maintenance and repairs on all new and existing programs.
- Coordinating sampling, and customer submissions for part approval upon tool completion with quality and project engineering.
The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in engineering or related technical area, along with five years of experience with plastics industry tooling placement, analysis and management. Preference will be shown to candidates with tool building experience and hands-on tool management, as well as those with industry contacts, customer contacts and extended experience.
Employees are one of the Company’s most valuable assets, and Mack is committed to honoring their contributions through competitive compensation packages, diverse career paths, advancement opportunities and by nurturing a team-oriented, engaging work environment. If interested, please complete Mack’s on-line application form (see link below) or send hard copies of your resume, compensation expectations and a letter of introduction to:
Mack Molding Company
C/O Trudy Hood, Human Resources
10769 Asheville Hwy
Inman, SC 29349
Resumes accepted from qualified applicants only.
Equal opportunity employer.